5 Reasons Threading is Better Than Waxing!
f you have unwanted facial hair, you may have used waxing as your preferred removal method. Unfortunately, waxing is harsh on sensitive skin and can cause chemical burns and skin damage.
Not to mention the fact that many of the chemicals contained in traditional wax formulas are dangerous for your health.
1. No Dangerous Chemicals Store-bought and salon wax contains harsh chemicals that are bad for your health. These ingredients include resins, carcinogenic parabens, artificial fragrances, and dangerous dyes. With threading, you don’t have to worry about any of that. The removal method uses only pure cotton threads and nothing more
2. Good for Sensitive Skin Those with sensitive skin often struggle with hair removal due to chemical reactions and skin damage. Waxing, depilatory creams, and even tweezing can leave skin red, raw, and inflamed. With threading, there is little contact with the skin so there is no skin damage. It’s an ideal alternative to waxing for those on prescription acne medications as the skin is thinner and more prone to sensitivity in those areas. intro
3. Works Faster Another great thing about eyebrow threading is it works much faster than plucking. Instead of pulling each individual hair out one by one, threading grabs one line of hair at once, removing it instantly. Threading eyebrows and other unwanted facial hair is faster than sugaring and even natural waxing methods because there is no wait time for anything to dry or harden. The hair is just gone.
4. Lasts Longer Another great thing about threading versus waxing is it lasts much longer. After eyebrow threading, your hair will be gone for 3-4 weeks.
5. Better Overall Value With traditional salon waxing, your unwanted facial hair (and some of your skin) gets yanked out and you’re sent on your way; oftentimes with painful skin burns and watering eyes. With eyebrow threading, the process is quick, less painful, and lasts longer. Threading eyebrows also beat waxing for the attractive arch and shape you get the moment you step away from the chair. There are lots of hair removal methods out there. The best choice for you will depend on how much money you have to spend, the sensitivity of your skin, and your pain tolerance. Does eyebrow threading hurt? About as much as plucking and it’s much faster so you’ll spend less time feeling it. It takes about 1-2 sessions to get used to threading and once you do, you’ll never want to go back to waxing again!